Kingdom valley Islamabad offers different sizes of plots in Islamabad, before buying or booking you must check the file online.
For next about kingdom valley approval, you can check kingdom valley NOC Approved on the official Punjab Government website, follow these steps to check NOC Approval status:
- The first step go to the official e-Khadmat website https://fc.punjab.gov.pk/HousingSocieties/
- You will get a lot of different housing societies list with status, city, and approval land.
- There is a search bar, you can search kingdom valley and check the status of the housing society.
Kingdom Valley Islamabad NOC
Kingdom Valley Islamabad is an emerging and promising residential project supposedly approved by Naya Pakistan Housing & Development Authority (NAPHDA) & Punjab Government (NOC Approved DRG/PHATA/2176-2021!) located nearby Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2). It is a project that comes under the Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP). This futuristic project is developing under the supervision of the well-renowned Kingdom Group.
Check our latest Kingdom Valley Payment Plan & Location Map
The Kingdom is a group of companies based in Islamabad, and the Kingdom Valley project is a project of the Kingdom groups. Kingdom valley project is Pakistan’s no: 1 housing project, which has collaborated with NAYA Pakistan, a housing scheme to provide the people of Pakistan with a home of their own.
Kingdom Valley Blocks:
Kingdom Valley Islamabad offers different blocks with different plots sizes & prices, you can check below:
• General Block
• Overseas Block
• Kingdom Villas
• Executive Block
- General Blocks Plots (3.5 marla, 5 marla, 8 marla, 10 marla & 1 kanal plots)
- Overseas Blocks (8 Marla & 16 Marla)
- Executive Block (3.5 Marla, 6 marla, 10 marla, 1 Kanal, 2 Marla commercial, 4 Marla commercial, 8 Marla comemrcial)
- Farm Houses: 2 Kanal, 4 kanal & 8 Kanal farm house
- Kingdom Villas: 5 Marla & 3.5 Marla
Kingdom Valley is located away from the busy sides of the city. It is located near Chakri interchange towards Islamabad M-2 motorway & Islamabad International Airport.