Kingdom Valley Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the owner of Kingdom Valley Islamabad?
- Mr Ghulam Shahid Hussain Sanpal is the owner of this housing scheme. He is the CEO and Chairman of the kingdom valley Naya Pakistan housing scheme.
2. Where is Kingdom Valley located?
The Kingdom Valley Islamabad is on Chakri Interchange, Lahore-Islamabad, near the Islamabad – Lahore motorway M-2.
3. Does Rda approve of kingdom valley?
NOC from Pakistan Housing and Town Planning Management under DRG/PHATA/2176-2021 confirms the project. This project is completely legal.
4. What are the available types?
The housing scheme includes residential, commercial, farms, and villa plots.
5. The plan is affordable, right?
For sure, the plan is affordable so that the people who can’t afford their own homes till now will get an easy chance to get roofs over their heads. The payment plans are affordable, and the management offers a lot. There are reasonable installment plans also available for people interested in getting a home of their own.
6. Will the developer provide utilities?
The housing scheme aims to provide basic access for the people who will live in that area with 24/7 access to water, power, and gas.
7. Is there an Overseas Block for Pakistanis abroad?
Indeed, an overseas block is specially initiated for the people living away from their homeland. There is an overseas executive block for overseas Pakistanis.
8. Is Naya Pakistan Housing scheme online registration available?
Yes! You can register online.
9. What is the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Loan Process?
It is not a complicated process to get a loan through NPHS. You can easily get the loan forms from any nearest bank in your area.